The following scholarships are awarded to qualifying students:
- 1st Place Team: $100 per student
- 2nd Place Team: $75 per student
- 3rd Place Team: $50 per student
- 1st Place Individuals for each exam: $75
- 2nd Place Individuals for each exam: $50
- 1st and 2nd Place in the Herpetology exam will also receive a One-Year Membership to the Kansas Herpetological Society.
Those who qualify have the opportunity to earn additional scholarship awards at State!
Send registration and checks to:
ATTN: Ellen Rader
Wilson State Park
#3 State Park Rd
Sylvan Grove, KS 67481
Photo release forms can be brought with you on the day of the competition. Each student and coach participating should sign a photo release. This form is optional, but filling it out allows us to publish photos of the competition and winning teams.
On competition day, breakfast and lunch will be provided for students and coaches! If someone in your group has dietary needs, contact Ellen Rader.